Thinking of selling my B1 ?

Avoid Ebay time wasters and Sell your bike here .

Moderators: RAFlyer, Steve-TC1, yorkie, tangosevern

spo
Just arrived

Thinking of selling my B1 ?

Post by spo »

Thinking of selling my 9r ? Not sure what it’s worth? It’s in good condition! I’ve owned it for 15 + years spent a fortune on it loads of mods !! Loads of bits in shed for it . New tyres, chain & sprockets , updated suspension,full exhaust, 4+ advancer , seat hump, loads of titanium just done oil & plugs + loads more. Green white & purple
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yorkie
Ninjaneer

Re: Thinking of selling my B1 ?

Post by yorkie »

Nice looking B1. :smt023

Just got yourself a ZX-9R, then do yourself and your bike a favor, read this thread under General Technical

Just to let people know I don't respond to farcebook messaging, so PM me here.
spo
Just arrived

Post by spo »

Thanks it’s a great bike spent loads on it !!

Steve-TC1
Top Cat

Post by Steve-TC1 »

There was a guy on FB asking for a nice B1 recently, I can't remember what group he was in though

spo
Just arrived

Post by spo »

Ok thanks, I’m not on Facebook unfortunately

spo
Just arrived

Post by spo »

Hi everyone still got my B1 ! Not ridden it for a year or so ! Still thinking of selling it, seems a waste to just have it doing nowt in the garage!

e1_ZX-9r
Admin
Location: Blackfoot, ID: 50-state CA EVAP ZX-9R sE1.5*, sE1* (GKF), & sF1* models; * Supercruise capable

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

It does indeed.

For the sake of the test rider(s) who will want to take it out, you should keep it running fairly regularly so the pilot circuit doesn't dry or gel up with stale fuel. You don't want to lose a sale over a discouraged buyer.

Also, making a simple brief 'for sale' video showing off the bike is a great low-effort way to put the word out on social media. Then spam it out to every place on the Internet. Those media posts can then be displayed here as well. Facebook will take a percentage of the sale, from what I understand.
::ZX-9Rnet: Facebook For Sale site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/192830404666790/

SM^Fb

SM^YT

Good luck!

3x Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja EVAP 50-state models. At the track they're said to be outclassed, but on the street, they reign unmatched. It's a years old claim, challenged from every direction, but always the same outcome or worse. I hear next year's challenger is going to do the trick. ;)
-- Mods: Genuine Keihin optimized for Kawasaki recommended E10 up-to 10% ethanol enhanced gasoline, Nissin caliper upgrade, SuperTrapp Aluminum Racing Series exhaust (Made in USA), ZG sport-touring shield, AEM UEGO wideband digital AFR readout, éan creiche malar stripes. Not optimized to use E0 or E5 petrol.
4.9 L/100 KM or less from all three.