Float Level Adjustment

Your general motorcycle talk forum - rides, things, places, happenings, etc,...

Moderators: RAFlyer, yorkie, tangosevern, Steve-TC1

MidlifeNinja
Just arrived

Re: Float Level Adjustment

Post by MidlifeNinja »

Did you ever find the problem? I’ve been going through the same thing. Just wondering if you managed to put it right?

tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

Tiz an olde thread you have tagged, start your own thread and note your problems,it's phukin bollox sayin £60 for needle jets I just bought 6 for a fiver !

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.
rschloth
Just arrived

Post by rschloth »

Hi :

Thank goodness I found this site. I have a 2000 ZX9R-E and decided after a few years of poor pre-season start-ups to do a complete carb rebuild. I could not find any info on the CVR Keihin model carb. Most of the carb kits out there are bad, and the parts don't match. The good news is that my carb was for the most part in need of a good cleaning and new o-rings and gaskets which seem to fit from the all-balls kit.

Thanks for the info on the float height and jet settings. Just about complete and will post after the final installation and syncing.

Thanks for the great information

Happy guy from NY USA

e1_ZX-9r
Admin
Location: Blackfoot, ID: 50-state CA EVAP ZX-9R sE1.5*, sE1* (GKF), & sF1* models; * Supercruise capable

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

:smt023

Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja EVAP sE1. At the track she's said to be outclassed, but on the street, she reigns unmatched. It's a years old claim, challenged from every direction, but always the same outcome or worse. I hear next year's challenger is going to do the trick. ;)
-- Mods: Genuine Keihin rejetted, Nissin caliper upgrade, SuperTrapp Aluminum Racing Series exhaust (Made in USA), ZG sport-touring shield, AEM UEGO wideband digital AFR readout, Evans NPG waterless coolant, éan creiche malar stripes.