🎵What kind of music you listening to? (Poll)

Your Off-Topic Chat

Moderators: RAFlyer, Steve-TC1, yorkie, tangosevern

Lately what music genre are you listening to? Select up to 2.

Poll ended at 18 Nov 2020, 19:50

Rock (Classic Rock, Rock n Roll)
33%
Heavy Metal (Metallica, etc)
27%
Easy Listening (Instrumental, Soft Rock, Cover Music)
7%
Jazz (Smooth Jazz, New Orleans Jazz)
7%
Blues (Folk Music)
No votes
POP (Top 40)
No votes
Country (American Country Music)
No votes
Rap (Gangster Rap)
No votes
Hip Hop (Cultural Hip Hop)
7%
Indie (Independent, Up and Coming & Lesser Known Artists)
13%
The Muse in My Head
No votes
Other or Don't Listen to Any Music Genre Much
7%

Total votes: 15

e1_ZX-9r
Admin
Location: Blackfoot, ID: 50-state CA EVAP ZX-9R sE1.5*, sE1* (GKF), & sF1* models; * Supercruise capable

Re: What kind of music you listening to? (Poll)

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

Something else I like to increase the experience of not just listening to tunes, is listening to them on a sub-woofer enhanced sound system. So while I know most of you probably use your smartphone to accomplish all of your computing and online social tasks, IMO phone speaker systems just sound silly compared to a full spectrum digital sound system. Makes for pleasing background while doing other things, like scanning EN 288 & CARB amendments.

If you don't have a regular computer/laptop or a complimentary 2.1 sound system, at least consider getting a home entertainment sound system that has such a capability. Then again, if you share a wall or two with your neighbors, maybe a subwoofer sound system isn't such a good idea. Stick to that tinny sound one that keeps the peace with your neighbors.

But continuing, if you really want to up your sound reproduction experience, make the cabling digital, as in optical, HDMI or something more than analog red/white stereo jacks. I still have one of those sound systems still too and so does one of my riding buddies. He prefers the cloudy sounding analog still, but I think that's for nostalgic reasons more than anything. In my case, it wasn't until I installed a fiber optic sound system that I could hear the difference. And only then, after listened to the optical for the majority of it, then going back to the analog was like going from 4K HD back to VHS. :cry:

3x Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja EVAP 50-state models. At the track they're said to be outclassed, but on the street, they reign unmatched. It's a years old claim, challenged from every direction, but always the same outcome or worse. I hear next year's challenger is going to do the trick. ;)
-- Mods: Genuine Keihin optimized for Kawasaki recommended E10 up-to 10% ethanol enhanced gasoline, Nissin caliper upgrade, SuperTrapp Aluminum Racing Series exhaust (Made in USA), ZG sport-touring shield, AEM UEGO wideband digital AFR readout, éan creiche malar stripes. Not optimized to use E0 or E5 petrol.
4.9 L/100 KM or less from all three.
e1_ZX-9r
Admin
Location: Blackfoot, ID: 50-state CA EVAP ZX-9R sE1.5*, sE1* (GKF), & sF1* models; * Supercruise capable

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

3x Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja EVAP 50-state models. At the track they're said to be outclassed, but on the street, they reign unmatched. It's a years old claim, challenged from every direction, but always the same outcome or worse. I hear next year's challenger is going to do the trick. ;)
-- Mods: Genuine Keihin optimized for Kawasaki recommended E10 up-to 10% ethanol enhanced gasoline, Nissin caliper upgrade, SuperTrapp Aluminum Racing Series exhaust (Made in USA), ZG sport-touring shield, AEM UEGO wideband digital AFR readout, éan creiche malar stripes. Not optimized to use E0 or E5 petrol.
tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

(NWS/NSFW) What kind of music you listening to? (Poll)

Post by tangosevern »

"Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit."
e1_ZX-9r
Admin

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

Poor skinny dancer was stuck in back while the plus-sized got top billing! :lol:

tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

I was not offended
tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

I was not offended
tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

I was not offended
tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

I was not offended
e1_ZX-9r
Admin

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

The movie Eight Miles High used Summer Wine in their soundtrack.

NSFW/NWS

tangosevern
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Post by tangosevern »

I was not offended
e1_ZX-9r
Admin

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

:smt020

Listened while working on the forum. :smt023

e1_ZX-9r
Admin

A rather simple song, but reproduced well.

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

There's a lot of choreography to fill in the empty gaps. I was humming this while fixing the GKF's front brake switch, which was successful. So the tune has stuck in my head. :smt020
happy^dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLv4Nr6rMeE

Relay
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

Post by Relay »

e1_ZX-9r
Admin

Re: 🎵What kind of music you listening to? (Poll)

Post by e1_ZX-9r »

To keep the song a mystery, because it matters less about the exact song as it does with the phonetic gibberish coming out of these brilliant song artists' mouths, I finally pulled up the lyrics for one of these songs.

:shock: That's not what they said! Not even close!!

And just to prove how much of a masochist I am when it comes to music, I rather appreciate the fact that the more singers mutilate language lyrics, the more interesting I find their songs. Maybe it's because it tricks my simple little brain. If it can't figure out what they said, my mind will be searching the song every time as though it's only the second time listening to it. Thus the song remains fresh and unpredictable, indefinitely.
:retard:

Grinsaki
Moto GP Rider
Moto GP Rider

Re: 🎵What kind of music you listening to? (Poll)

Post by Grinsaki »

Happily driving and refurbishing a ZX-9R B1 8)

Past bikes:
Quite a few...mostly the ones that will hurt you due to self overrated driving abilities and lean angles... :D