zx-9r.net

Welcome to the ZX-9R Network
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Zx9 e1 for sale
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 pm 
Mechanic
Mechanic

Unfortunately the time has come to list my trusty 9, she isn't getting the usage she deserves since I carry my lad most of the time I leisure ride and the commute is motorway so she's only covered about 1000 miles last year.

This bike has been owned by the forum members for many years now and very lovingly cared for, she moves like hell, handles beautifully and hasn't missed a beat for anyone.

E1 model on a 00 plate, 34500 miles which may go up slightly if takes a few weeks to sell just so I can make sure she gets used and doesn't sit. The gold tok's have been on for about 150 miles having been rebuilt and painted by Del (top man) and the same goes for the rear- new fluid all round of course and the front brake lines are braided.

Hugger, double bubble screen, stubbied fuel can that sounds awesome and the go faster "kwikasfuki" decal. I've also got a Harris exhaust hanger and a seat cowl to change the look for solo riding which I will include at the asking price. The foam on the cowl has come loose but I reckon a bit of superglue will sort and I'll prob have a go at it next weekend.

D.i.d heavy duty chain and good quality sprockets (can't remember brand but no Chinese shit) fitted around 1500 miles ago, oil change less than 500 miles with castrol power one 10w40 semi synth and carbs where balanced around the time the chain was done.

Paintwork is in fantastic condition and Del lovingly cared for this about 3 or so years ago- I'm on my phone so don't know how to bring a link over but it's on here and someone might hook me up. He's pretty confident there's a dynojet kit on here and +4 ignition advancer as you would expect from a chap that knows what he's doing.

Only thing I'd say might improve this bike is a braided rear line, most hardly use the rear much anyway, other than that she's perfect.

£1850 takes the bike- I'm advertising every else at £2k and keeping it lower here since the forum has been good to me and I'll be hanging around in case I need any help with my zzr12 in the future....

I'm also selling a zzr600 if anyone is looking for something different but can't be arsed writing another advert with all the details unless there's genuine interest, that's a 22k mileage e6 for £1400 with Corbin seat and other shit hot upgrades.

Turnips, sweets, crisps or other forms of food will not be accepted as payment, nor will sexual favours from any current or ex-partners....unless it's that hot chick from Avengers, a good drilling there and I'll knock £40 off.

Pics where taking after a clean today but didn't have time to polish as rain started to drop so this shows just how clean this bike is!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:08 pm 
Carlos Fandango

A few details of the bike from when I did a mini refurb on it

viewtopic.php?t=32522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Del

GSX1400 - K2
ZRX1100 - Project
GSF1200 - New Hack

Last edited by Del on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:09 pm 
Mechanic
Mechanic

Cheers Del, reliable and helpful as ever

RM50, KX100, C90, DT125R, YZF125R, ZZR600, ZX9R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:42 pm 
Officer Dibble

More details here.

* Had it on preview and forgot to post. #-o :roll: #-o

Post subject: Re: Zx9 e1 for sale
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 pm 
Just arrived

Hi, is this still available and where are you located too please?