zx-9r.net

Welcome to the ZX-9R Network
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 pm 
Si's a cunt
Si's a cunt

Fuckin ebay c*nt
I sold a engine on ebay on 16th of jan buyer was a nob canccelled it thursday 18th for some reason the buyer was still able to pay on thefriday so i honored it and went to package it on the saturday but put a tiny hole in the stator side crank case i told him pffered him a full refund ge said no he still wants it but knock 30 off so i did on sunday he messages me saying instead of giving him £30 refund send him my swing arm and shock that was on ebay for £60 ermmmmm no
He then said thats fine then give me a full refund so i said ok but im out at the mo so cant do it yet he then become a prick askin what my problem was and why i wouldnt send the swing arm n that message after message he carried on like it i sent him a message later on sayin request a refund and il send u it he then said no still send the engine and £30 ok
Monday didnt send it as didnt have time so posted it first thing tuesday then got to work used there wifi n found he had sent me messages sayin he doesnt want it any more iv wasted his time n he wants a refund ffs is he for real he gave me so much shit i still cant belive i handled it proffesionaly he recived it saying its f*cked as the hole in the case means its f*cked erm mate u could take the stator case off and it would still run so pull the next one well you snapped the kick start in half erm no mate the kick start is disassembled for transport well there oil pissing out the pipe on top off the crank well it fuckin will do if u tip it up side down
He was refusing to post it back but wanted a full refund said he isnt paying postage but was willing to travel from birmingham to bring it back ok mate you dont want to spend £10 postage but u want to spend £70 in fuel ok nob head
Anyway after weeks of bull shit he sent me a message saying thanks for waisting his time he has posted the broken engine back and it needs cylinder replating this that n the other ok thanks mate but 2 things dont tell me ur a mechaic and know the bartel needs replateing when u thought the kick start was snapped in half
And the only way u would know the cylinder definetly need replating is if you taken the barrel off or head off in which case you had already opened a case to return the item so you shouldnt of been touching it

Welll iv spoke to ebay n there not happy at all i mean really how fuckin stupid can some dick heads be

End off that bet you cant do it in 7 breaths

93 kx 250 super evo
00 e zx9r
N me new toy
Golf 2.3 v5
I fuckin hate this country I don't hate the c*nts in it though the c*nts are the only people keeping it british
the rest are all dicks f*cking anything they come in contact with them

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:24 pm 
Top Cat

Haaaa The Wonders of Ebay , Glad I don't sell on there anymore

P.S

He a prick!