zx-9r.net

Welcome to the ZX-9R Network
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:11 pm 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

Really annoys me what's been in news recently;

1) Police can't pursue bike thieves because of risk of being sued over any collateral accidents = thieves carry on stealing.

2) Biker jailed for wheelies on M6 (and being stupid enough to film it) while ...

3) Woman from North London only given suspended 2 year jail sentence for doing U turn and killing 75 years old Kawasaki rider on A10 (just round the corner from me).

Here's why this is all shite IMHO ... someone in the criminal justice system will, no doubt, try to point out the M6 was committing an offence with intent or deliberate disregard for public safety ... But that, in my view, is complete bollocks. If some useless C*nt is 1) So stupid as to attempt a U turn on a main road and 2) Not able to see an oncoming motor bike while doing so ... then that is more dangerous than the biker doing wheelies or speeding on the basis the biker is many times lees likely to injure someone and is clearly aware of what he is doing or how to do it. Yes it was stupid, and an offence, but prison vs. no prison. f*cked up wank stain of a country this is. And as for any criminal justice types talking about intent of the woman ... well ignorance is just as dangerous as intent ... otherwise all those lectures I got for speeding where I hadn't seen a speed limit change being posted .. what were they about ... "doesn't matter if you didn't see the sign son .. it's still an offence2. And I'm not posting this because of such encounters... been over 10 years since I've had such a conversation.

And as for the bike thefts and out pathetic liberal, avoid suing / health and safety / avoid hurting anyone rather than protect people's property ... that's all shit as well, isn't it. Someone swindles a bank out of millions and the police are all over that, knocking down doors (there might be some granny stood behind the door ?). Point being, in this society now, you put two fingers to the establishment up as an individual (M6 biker), you're f*cked, want protection for your property as a lowly individual i.e.. you're not rich or famous and .... you're f*cked, expect to ride safely and you're f*cked because the anti driving lobbies continue to push the "speed is a factor shite" down the governments throat via lobbying groups ... so you're f*cked because the bad drivers don't get picked up, but OH the speeding people do.

So how's about this for an epic rant... and no before anyone asks, I don't feel any better for getting this off my chest. A man died because someone clearly thought turning round, unsafely, was more important than another road user. The thing that really grates with me is this "Mess with the establishment and you're in trouble" attitude of the system. They all forget that it's the public which pays for that system and we have a right to expect more. How we end up with lenient sentences for other crimes I will also never know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:14 pm 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

A sad loss of a clearly experienced rider, tenner forum donation on your behalf Polly please tie a small bunch of flowers to lamppost near the incident.
The law is a f*cking ASS ....well actually it's a business and it dose not run at a loss, hence no pursuit of suspects with no lids on motorcycles....owing to a vast number of constabularies using vehicles as expendable assault weapons and the death and injury of innocents and suspects...via a complaint from the IPCC up held and endorsed by a judge last year....the chief fuckwit of the Met wrote a letter of complaint to the Times complaining that their coverage of the case put information in the public domain regarding pursuit of chavs not wearing lid's.
I was recently reading some stuff on how each police force is a registered company....if you have an interest in such stuff freedom rebels.com is a good place to start.
And note it is the constabulary that are pushing for offenders with deviant interests in children to not be convicted but to be treated as if they have a mental illness that can be treated.....talk about looking out for their own.
There is a fundamental problem with English law and the gap is increasing what with the Scot's reviewing and implementing their own laws.......the fundamental problem in my view is that English Law is based on the ten commandments an active senlel ideology that is nearing death what with Islam Catholics and Zionists murdering one another in the name of their imaginary friend.
English Law in it's present form defies logic this is exasperated by the involment that Law has with generating money,dosen't mater who's right or wrong just as long as the subs are paid to the Crowns coffers

What is the difference between law and justice?
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-diffe ... nd-justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:30 pm 
Just arrived

I agree with points 2 and 3 and the unfairness of it all, but for clarity I'll add this :

It's not the fear of being sued that prevents police officers from chasing moped thieves. It's the fear of being sent to prison for Dangerous Driving. Surprisingly, the law treats emergency services drivers exactly the same as a member of the public ie If I do something I'm trained to do, but it would be Dangerous Driving if a member of the public did it, then it's Dangerous Driving and I can expect to be charged. This is why the scrotes will often turn their lights off at night and drive on the wrong side of the road at oncoming traffic - because they know I will immediately abandon the pursuit. If I don't and they kill themselves or someone else it'll be me in the dock.
On top of that, if I chase a moped or motorcycle (which I've done several times) and they fall off and die, I will be investigated for Causing Death by Dangerous Driving. The scrotes will remove their helmet during a chase for exactly yhis reason.
The IPCC investigate all deaths and serious injuries caused during police contact and they rabidly pursue the officers involved and actively badger the CPS to charge them.
Having been investigated by them for 17 months, accused of GBH initially but only two weeks ago found to have "no case to answer", I can tell you it's no fun having that hanging over you. I have several colleagues in the same situation, two of whom have been served forms for "Causing Death by Dangerous Driving" as a result of a pursuit which went wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 pm 
Top Cat

Good read 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 am 
Moto GP Rider
Moto GP Rider

8 months for a victimless crime..couldn`t believe what i was reading. ](*,) .
If we get treated worse than a habitual burglar/criminal for that,then we may as well just use fake plates and never stop.
After all,them scrotes get away with it!!

So feckin angry. :angry:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 pm 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

I have sympathy with the police given the approach of avoiding the risk of either being sued or individual officers being investigated. It's the criminal justice systems general attitude of "don't mess with us" plays out in terms of crazing sentencing disparity as in these two cases.

I think the above post is right about rights and CJS system - it's getting less fit for purpose as time goes by - needs a fundamental rework... but will never happen.

Ands if anyone wants to know about how our road traffic laws and other get influenced for reasons completely other than safety, let me know ;-)