zx-9r.net

Welcome to the ZX-9R Network
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 pm 
Si's a cunt
Si's a cunt

Now dont get offended cause this int aimed at everyone who doesnt work cause i understand some people cant n some people want to but

The idiot i used to live next door to never worked in his life because he says he is skitso and if he works with people he will kill them but got into abit of a heated argument n the idiot pulls out a gun i told him to use the fuckin thing n he said he couldnt because the bullets are registered to his address so never mind he not that skitso to use it he been given a fuckin liscence wtf

Now his brother today not worked in his life signs on but cannot work as he is blind in one eye and cannot read and right goes and passes his fuckin drivin test how the fuckin f*ck do u work these out

93 kx 250 super evo
00 e zx9r
N me new toy
Golf 2.3 v5
I fuckin hate this country I don't hate the c*nts in it though the c*nts are the only people keeping it british
the rest are all dicks f*cking anything they come in contact with them

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 am 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

That is extremely serious. If he has a license and pulls a gun on you, report it to the police - immediately. We have firearms in the house and are extremely sensitive / careful when it comes to this stuff. If he does have mental health issues, he shouldn't have a license or firearm. If you don't report it to the police, he may end up shooting someone and you would regret not taking steps which could have prevented such. He has committed an offence by pulling the weapon in the first place.... he is already a risk to the public. Call it in and make sure the police take action. The police should record this as a firearms incident and should take it seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am 
Si's a cunt
Si's a cunt

Hed never have the balls to use it plus he probaly got rid by now honastly u cant ring old bill on him the c*nt gets away with everything

93 kx 250 super evo
00 e zx9r
N me new toy
Golf 2.3 v5
I fuckin hate this country I don't hate the c*nts in it though the c*nts are the only people keeping it british
the rest are all dicks f*cking anything they come in contact with them

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:03 pm 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

The point being ... if you have reason to suspect he does have firearm, report it. Imagine potential future scenario where he does go off the rails and shoots someone ..... you would have had the opportunity to intervene and maybe save a life? And if he doesn't have one, which you find out when the police tell you he hasn't got a license you can tell him he's full of shit and you reported it....but maybe you'd then have the pleasure of seeing him dragged out of his house with a 5AM SO raid and they search his house form top to bottom looking for firearm .. am sure that would make you smile ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:23 pm 

my dad had a glass eye from 17 year old and still worked all his life and wasn`t entitled to any disablement benefit of any kind he did try for a blue badge once because paking in tight spots was awkward but was declined because he had 50% vision :roll:
but some people just know how to play the system and think they`re perfectly in the rights to like a lass i know, on her Fb the other day was going on about starting a job and its scary the first time in her life having to actually earn a living she`s scrounged all her life and she`s knocking on 40

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 pm 
WSB Rider
WSB Rider

simons12690 wrote:
Hed never have the balls to use it plus he probaly got rid by now honastly u cant ring old bill on him the c*nt gets away with everything

Yep chances are he/they are filth knarks,don't become the mark it'l be a no win for you fella

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 pm 
Origami

i could lend you my crossbow to do the kunt in,,,,, just don't tell any fucker on fb, deffo not coops' FRIEND :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 am 
VIP
VIP

locky wrote:
i could lend you my crossbow to do the kunt in,,,,, just don't tell any fucker on fb, deffo not coops' FRIEND :lol:

Banged to rights!!!

Had something similar the other day. A friend of a friend on FB bemoaning the fact that the DSS were going to reduce his benefits and take his motability car/van off him. Now he does suffer from spina bifida but his very next post a few days later was full of photos of all the paving stones (4x2) he had just got out of his van and laid a very nice footpath at his allotment! Bragging that he had done it all by himself. Although he suffers from spina bifida I also think he is mentally ill because what f*cking stupid moron would post that all over FB then claim they are too ill to work?

BMW M3 0 - 2 ZX9R
Subaru Impreza 0 - 1 ZX9R

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:59 am 
Moto GP Rider
Moto GP Rider

Lol Simmo :lol:

You must really have wound him up. Doesn't sound like you #-o

Call the police, d*ckheads like that should be locked up

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 pm 
Just arrived

simons12690 wrote:

I have fire arms, If he has a license and you report it he will be arrested and have his weapons confiscated. He will certainly face prosecution.

He will not be able to throw away or discard the firearm as it will be registered to him. Selling and transferring firearms is monitored diligently by the licensing authorities and you must notify the police within 7 days of transferring wea[ons.

I have been involved in instances where police have shown up because Antis have reported alledgedly unauthorised gunshots over their land. The police do take anything reported very seriously. We were told that armed response units had been alerted. It was only because there was an officer close by that they were stood down once we had verified that we were legally entitled to be where we were. .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 am 
BSB Rider
BSB Rider

L M F A O !!!! Nice to see somethings don't change. Keep ranting Simon :lol:

My Lovers, 1999 ZX9R C2, GSX1400 K1, 1998 ZX9R C1, 1999 GSF1200 BANDIT, GSXR1100M Hooligan machine, GS1000E x2, CB900F original one, not Hornet thing.

Not so lovelies, Garrelli Tiger, rs100, 350yam torque induction thing, Lambretta Li150,SX200, YB100,KH250,CB750,DT175,Z400twin,XS250,X5,FZ600,GSX750notR,CB250N