zx-9r.net

Welcome to the ZX-9R Network
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: 01 9R
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:51 am 
Privateer
Privateer

Bike has a Comfort Handlebar set up. Fresh Tires, Mostly all original but Not perfect, Tinker it or Ride it as is. Under 2300 miles. Green Metallic, all stock except for half pipe, K&N Filter. $5k OBO! for a 16 Year old Bike? Yuup! No Evidence of ever being down. 2nd Owner. come's will all parts to put back original except original Muffler and Tires & Windscreen. Houston Texas. goes on Ebay soon. Choke is bare cable.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm 
Ninja Guru
Ninja Guru

Location: Blackfoot, ID: ZX-9R sE1* & F1, both California EVAP models. * Supercruise capable
First off, I'm sorry to hear you can no longer ride your 2001 E2. It hasn't been long since you came on here for help in restoring her to riding form, what some 366 days ago. Here's to hoping she goes to a good home, to someone who can appreciate a near cherry old new bike and your health issues don't worsen.

However you go about listing her for sale, you'll get more attention if you accompany the listing with pictures. Sure, most of us know what a metallic green E2 looks like, but not what yours looks like. Those unfamiliar with 9Rs might be behind the curve as well. Sometimes vehicle color alone can make or break a sale.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja sE1. At the track she's said to be outclassed, but on the street, she reigns unmatched. dominating dominant sportsbike Kawasaki Yamaha suzuki Ducati Best Sport Bikes Available badass sportbike for long rides ZX-9R in action will dominate Best street bike Top 10 sport touring ZX9 long distance Ninja ZZR-600 ZZR-1100 ZZR-1200 blackbird R6 R1 CBR-600 1000 ZX6 ZX7 GSXR ZX9R zx-900 ZX10 ZX-10R ZX11 ZX12 ZX14 MPG miles per gallon

Post subject: Re: 01 9R
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:18 am 
Privateer
Privateer

I love the way the bike is now. Just need to move on to something else. If I thought I would ever use it I would keep it.

Post subject: Re: 01 9R
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 am 
Privateer
Privateer

Price Slash! $3777.77!!!!!!!